- The main entrance is under the carport, across from the middle of the main parking lot.
- The worship center (gym) is to your right as you enter those doors.
- A Welcome team member is available to help you to find your way or to answer your questions.
- Plan to accompany your children to their activities or classes to register them for their initial visit. (Parents are asked to accompany children for check-in at every activity.)
- Masks are not required, but can be worn depending on your prefences.
Worship Service at 10:30 am
- A blend of music, led by a praise team, and praise band.
- An offering, when tithes and offerings are given by the members to further the work of the church and God's kingdom.
- A message presented by the pastor.
- A response time, when those in attendance are invited to respond to the message that has been presented (praying with the pastor or another staff person, praying at the altar, or simply responding from your seat).
The services generally last an hour.
There is no formal dress code for our worship services. We invite you to come as you are.
Communion/The Lord's Supper
About six times a year, we celebrate the Lord's Supper as an observance and reminder of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for our sins. We practice an open communion, meaning all those who are believers in Christ are welcome to join us.
If you have questions about what it means to be a believer in Christ,
please contact us in the church office at 804-737-7331.